Want To Discover How Accurate Your Local Business Listings Are… And How Many You Have?
If The Answer Is Yes Then This FREE Local Business Listings Analysis Is For You
Here’s Why Your Local Business Listings Are So Important.
- 43% of local business listings have errors in the address. (Searchengineland.com)
- 37% have a missing or incorrect name. (Searchengineland.com)
- 19% have a missing website URL. (Searchengineland.com)
- 18% have a missing or incorrect phone number. (Searchengineland.com)
- 85% of customers will likely not return to a business if listed incorrectly.
Discover if the major search engines (Google, Bing, Yahoo) have your business information listed correctly, and see exactly what errors your business listings may have so that they can be corrected.
Find out how many locally used websites even list your business and if those listings are accurate. See if incorrect business listing information is being broadcast across the Internet, which is worse than not being listed at all.
Get Your FREE Local Business Listings Analysis – No Cost, No Obligation.
I wanted to know how to make my practice stand out online to help me get more patients. This analysis gave me the answers. Dr. G ~ Chiropractor
This analysis showed me what my business needed to do to get a big competitive advantage when people search for what I sell. It works! Thomas K. ~ Local Business Owner
All those who are aware of the importance of having a strong presence on the web will get this analysis. It’s must-have information backed up with proven solutions. Wally H.~ Publisher
Share this Offer