While I specialize in mailing lists for the affluent market, I can get you pretty much any kind of mailing list you would need from the resident/occupant lists to those targeting specifics for demographics, geographics and psychographics (lifestyle indicators).
One of the key things I can do for you is weed out many of those who appear to be affluent, but are having financial problems. Mailing to them could waste up to 15% of your budget.
As far as lists targeting the affluent consumer go, following are some of the special select choices that you may find helpful.
- Estimated liquid net worth including (or not including) the value of the primary residence
- Recreational interests like golfing, tennis and skiing
- Households where golf equipment was purchased, golf shows attended and golf resorts were visited
- Boat owners
- Airplane owners
- Second home owners
- Travelers (foreign and domestic)
- Donors for environmental causes
- Households with a history of response to direct mail offers
These are just some of your choices. If you have any out-of-the-ordinary list select requests then please do call and ask about them. I’ll be happy to do some research to try and help you.