Local Business Owners…
Stop Losing New Customers To Your Competition!
Discover The Two Things You Need For Your Business To Get Found And Get Chosen Over Your Competition
Every day there are people looking to buy the products and services you sell. And they’re looking for you online… like with a Google search.
Two questions: Will they find you? Will they choose you?
The two things that have the biggest impact when it comes to getting found by your best prospects and then having them choose you over your competition are…
(1) Your online business listings (accuracy and how many you have)
(2) The reviews about your business (quantity, overall rating and how recent they are)
If your business listings contain errors and/or you don’t have a lot of positive reviews then your business will lose customers to your competition. Period!
Good news – you can help prevent this from happening.
Let’s start with two short videos about the solution for driving new customers through your doors.
How to know for sure if this service will help you get more customers
Get the analysis that will give you all the answers, and it’s FREE – no cost or obligation. Others charge $100, or more, for this kind of analysis.
Don’t Let Your Business Get Left Behind… Here’s Why You Need This Information
When your best prospects need a product or service they search for them on the Internet.
- 92% of consumers read online reviews before selecting a business. (eTailing Group)
- 86% of online users will be searching for a local business at some point in time. (Kelsey Group)
- 90% of consumers say buying decisions are influenced by online reviews. (MarketingLand.com)
- 61% of local searches result in purchases. (TMP/comScore)
- A one “star” overall difference in reviews results in a 5% – 9% change in revenue. (Harvard Business Review)
If they cannot find your business before they find your local competition then, chances are, you’ve just lost a new customer.
- 43% of local business listings have errors in the address. (Searchengineland.com)
- 37% have a missing or incorrect name. (Searchengineland.com)
- 19% have a missing website URL. (Searchengineland.com)
- 18% have a missing or incorrect phone number. (Searchengineland.com)
- 85% of customers will likely not return to a business if listed incorrectly.
You can use the information in the free analysis yourself, or we can do it for you. Your choice.
All you need to do is take the first step, which is filling out the short request form here. Then wait a couple of days for us to get back to you with the comprehensive report. It’s just that simple.
- Discover if the major search engines (Google, Bing, Yahoo) have your business information listed correctly.
- See exactly what errors your business listings may have so that they can be corrected.
- Find out how many locally used websites even list your business (there should be hundreds of them) and if those listings are accurate.
- Find out if incorrect business listing information is being broadcast across the Internet. This is worse than not being listed at all.
- Discover what your customers are saying about your business online. Negative reviews, especially if you don’t respond to them, are pure poison for your business.
- See if you have enough good reviews to make new customers feel like they can trust your business so that they choose you over your competition.
Fill out the form today to get started in taking control over your online reputation and how well your business is found online. No Cost, No Obligation!
Get found and get chosen over your competition!